Senior Project Manager
Cornerstone Contracting Group, Inc. provides superior quality construction management and general contracting services in the metro Atlanta area. Cornerstone Contracting specializes in commercial interior renovations within the capital improvement, office, medical, industrial, and retail market.
As a Project Manager, you will be responsible for managing projects from their conception to completion. The Project Manager is directly responsible for the planning, management direction, project completion, client satisfaction, and financial outcome of their construction projects.
- Emphasis on customer service
- Facilitating pre-construction services
- Constructability analysis
- Attend site walks, pre-construction and/or construction meetings
- Management of projects remotely and on-site
- Analyze, manage and mitigate risks
- Project coordination & project controls
- Construction billings & cash flow projections
- Job cost analysis
- Project schedule adherence
- Meeting minutes and documentation
- Application for payment verification
- Contract administration
- Punch-list management
- Warranty review & procurement
- As-Built document procurement
- Project management software for day to day work flow
- Mentor Assistant Project Managers
- Bachelor’s in a construction related degree
- Minimum of 5 years of relevant experience in Commercial Interiors
- Tech savvy and experience with Viewpoint Spectrum/Team strongly preferred
- Excellent written and oral communication skills, and great interpersonal skills.
- Ability to work in a fast-paced office environment.
- Looking for an individual who has an exceptional work ethic.
- Must be familiar with the Microsoft suite and highly proficient with Microsoft Excel.
Benefits and Compensation:
- Salary range: $80,000-$120,000
- 401(k) matching
- 100% paid health insurance
- 100% paid dental and vision insurance
- Paid time off