Assistant Project Manager
The Assistant Project Manager works closely with Project Managers and Field Superintendents to meet project goals of completion, client satisfaction, and Profit and Loss (P&L).
Assistant Project Manager job duties:
- Assist with making decisions and recommendations on projects from pre-task planning phase through close out
- Assist in preparing contractual agreements with architects, consultants, clients, property managers, etc.
- Assist in developing budgets, creating schedules, evaluating production rates, forecasting, and other project related administration
- Create purchase orders and subcontract agreements, review invoices and pay applications for accuracy
- Collect and create project documentation: submittals, transmittals, RFIs, etc.
- Support Project Managers with multiple active projects
- Assist Project Managers in assembling project billing and invoicing
- Support superintendents, subcontractors, and technicians at the field level as required to meet project goals
- Demonstrate dedication to safety and quality control on all projects
- Support field superintendents with project information,
- Assist with development of field staff to meet company goals
- Assist in development of new customer relationships by engaging with weekly updates and check in with new customers when working on new customer respective projects
- Assist PM’s with change order assembly and pricing
- Ongoing support for estimating (As needed)
- Average travel time 20-30% on-site (preconstruction and site management)
- Job Types: Full-time, Part-time, Internship